At Richardson East, we strive to provide a Sunday morning class for everyone through
a combination of generational and multi-generational offerings.
Bible Classes meet from 9:00 - 10:00 AM for all age groups.
- Birth - 2 Year Olds - Nursery (Room 101)
- 2 - 3 Year Olds - Room 111
- 4 - 5 Year Olds (Pre-K) - Room 106
- Kindergarten - Room 107
- 1st - 2nd Grades - Room 112
- 3rd - 4th Grades - Room 104
- 5th - 6th Grades - Room 114/115
- 7th - 12th Grades - Youth Cove
- You Too, Room 211 - This class includes couples with and without children. They seek to grow in commitment to Christ as they strengthen marriages and develop relationships with other young couples. Activities outside of class are also used to develop these relationships.
- Ruth/Naomi Class, Room 210 - This is a special series class for women who are divorced, widowed, single or whose husbands do not participate at Richardson East. You will be uplifted as you receive strength for your unique walk with Christ.
- REconnect, Room 202 - This discussion-oriented class is committed to building stronger faith, stronger families and stronger friendships. Open to the married, unmarried and never married, this class seeks to strengthen faith and unity in Christ through Bible study as well as outside-class fellowships and service projects.
- Just Do it, Room 205 - Focusing on the issues faced by all Christians in contemporary society, this class emphasizes how individuals, families (especially those with teenagers and college-aged children) and the church respond faithfully in today's world.
- Faith Seekers, Room 203 - This multi-generational discussion-oriented class follows the same lesson series as the other adult classes, but provides a smaller group atmosphere for struggling with the nitty-gritty issues of faith.
- Joy & Hope, Library (downstairs) - For older Christians who want to explore the joys of salvation, our hope in Christ and the rich heritage we share as part of His church.