A group for ALL women from ALL walks of life.
Single, divorced, widowed, attending church alone, college-aged, young professionals, those who desire to put their hurtful past behind them.
Our Ruth/Naomi community gets its name from the names of two women in the Old Testament who were overwhelmed, scared, and alone. Together, and with God's faithfulness, they forged a lifelong friendship and support with one another. They navigated some very difficult life challenges and emerged hopeful and even more trusting in God. The story of Ruth and Naomi is a story of faithfulness, perserverance and love.
We live in a broken and hurting world. The goal of the Ruth/Naomi ministry is to reach out and bring together women of all ages to encourage and support each other as we travel through life because...
We believe in the transforming power and love of Jesus.
Ruth/Naomi Strives to Provide:
- Friendship and Encouragement
- Connection and Community
- Prayers and Bible Study to spur on spiritual growth for wisdom and stronger faith
- Money management counseling; accessing financial assistance and resources to help
- Job counseling, resume updates and interview coaching
- Guidance in striving to overcome past mistakes, the ability to live with consequences and move forward
- A church family who has compassion and concern for your well-being